- Clears green and cloudy water for a crystal clear pond.
- Use in ponds and lakes containing fish and aquatic life, domestic and exotics, for a crystal clear pond
- Green Algae water treatment clears green water,cleans dirty, murky ponds
- The answer to the question " How do I remove the green algae from my pond water?"
- NOTE: This product is most effective in ponds with filter systems.
- For ponds without filter systems use new Pond Clear Plus
- For String Alage Treatments please see Hydra Quartz
Features and Benefits
- Activated by water, Hydra Crystal green water treatment immediately starts to charge individual algae cells so that they clump together to be removed by your external filter system. The Hydra Pond Blanket Filter is highly recommended to help remove the smaller particles.
- Mineral base powder is 100% biodegradable
- Very rapidly removes green pond water—results can be seen in minutes
- Each very small powder particle has millions of nano size holes, by which an ion exchange helps absorb nitrites, phosphates and other pollutants in the water
- Maintains clear, healthy, clean water in your koi, goldfish, garden or farm pond.
- Controls and prevents green water and cloudy water for extended periods
- Does not affect biological filters or pumps
- Safe on concrete and synthetic liners
- Crystal green water treatment is harmless to all fish, birds, reptiles, invertebrates, humans, mammals, animals and water plants
- Well water may leave a tint after the water is cleared with Hydra Crystal. Hydra Enhance is recommended to remove the tinit.
- Residual chemicals, including salts, including those from water softeners, may interfere with the Hydra Crystal’s clearing process. To determine if prior treatments will be a factor in your pond, please use the jar test with a sample of our product before treating your pond. Click here to request a Hydra Crystal Sample.
- Actual customer testimonials
Hydra Crystal Green Water Treatment
Ensure adequate aeration by water pump or air-stone. Allow plenty of time to observe fish. Clean mechanical filters before starting treatment and keep these filters clean during treatment. To evenly mix and distribute Hydra Crystal, dilute with tap water and add as a slurry. Circulate treated water throughout for even mixing and distribution. Leave UV and pump switched on. In extreme cases if no improvement is seen, repeat application after 48 hours.
IMPORTANT! YOU MUST READ AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED TO YOUR INVOICE!
For help estimating the volume of your pond, try our Pond Volume Calculator.
|Initial Dose for Badly Fouled Water|
|1 Heaped Spoonful (Blue Spoon in Tub)||Treats 100 Gallons|
|1 Ounce||Treats 93 Gallons|
|8 Ounces||Treats 750 Gallons|
|28 Ounces||Treats 2,600 Gallons|
|8 Pounds||Treats 11,900 Gallons|
|40 Pounds||Treats 59,500 Gallons|
|1 Heaped Spoonful (Blue Spoon in Tub)||Treats 400 Gallons|
|1 Ounce||Treats 372 Gallons|
|8 Ounces||Treats 3,000 Gallons|
|28 Ounces||Treats 10,400 Gallons|
|8 Pounds||Treats 47,600 Gallons|
Hydra Pond Filter Blanket Recomendation
The Hydra Pond filter blanket features very fine particle filtration at a fraction of the cost of other filter systems. Highly recomeded during the Hydra Crystal treatment process to speed the clearing of your pond water. Easily added to your current system or make your own filter. Clean and reuse for up to one year. Click link for more details Hydra Filter Blanket
Use every one to two months at maintenance rate to keep the pond clear of pollutants and toxins.
Buy Directly from the US Distributor
Pond Clear Products is the US distributor for Hydra Aqua products.
Not For Use In Swimming Pools
Hydra Crystal is NOT intended for use in swimming pools.
To order online, use the form below or call 866-444-0977 to talk to a representative.
Request a Sample
To request a sample of the Hydra Crystal click here. (Online requests only and $2.95 S&H applies.) The sample consists of a small packet of the Crystal that allows you to test the product on your pond water before you buy the product. These come to you in a regular business envelope.
Please Note: Your credit card statement will show your charge to either Climax, LLC or Climax Photo depending on your card. For more information about ordering from us, please see our Ordering page.
|Image||Description||SKU||Price Each|| |
|Hydra Crystal 28 Oz||66100||$ 29.95||Add To Cart|
|Hydra Crystal 28 oz Kit with Blanket & Enhance||66304||$ 45.95||Add To Cart|
|Hydra Crystal 8 Lb Green Water Treatment||66104||$ 69.95||Add To Cart|
|Hydra Crystal 8# Kit with Blanket & Enhance||66305||$ 84.95||Add To Cart|
|Hydra Crystal 40 Lb Green Water Treatment||66140||$ 259.00||Add To Cart|
|Hydra Pond Filter Blanket||66300||$ 19.95||Add To Cart|