Hydra Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost
Features and Benefits
- Fast acting live bacterial culture, boosts the water's natural nitrifying bacteria.
- Digests harmful ammonia, converting it to nitrite then harmless nitrate.
- Digests excess nutrients that would otherwise cause poor water quality and clarity.
- Seeds new biological filtration systems
- Ideal to boost natural bacteria at start of season
- Helps maintain a balanced water eco system free from algae and blanket weed.
- Reduces fish lethal ammonia levels.
- Breaks down and recovers organic material (accelerates the natural process).
- Can be added direct to filter or to pond
- Produces maximum results but still safe for fish and plants
- Out-competes Algae for Nutrients Required for Their Growth
- Effective in Both Salt and Fresh Water.
- Large aquariums, koi and gold fish ponds. Decorative fish ponds.
- Clears Golf Course Ponds and Water Hazards.
- Zoo ponds and boundary water courses.
- Large ponds and private lakes.
- Leisure fishing lakes and ponds that have become ecologically unbalanced.
- Intensive aquaculture operations like prawn, crayfish and shrimp farming operations.
- Commercial fish farms: for example eel, trout, tilapia and catfish producers.
- Salt water shellfish cultivars and net pen systems.
- Hatcheries for higher survival rates.
- Live stock holding tanks.
IMPORTANT! YOU MUST READ AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED TO YOU INVOICE!Note: One Heaped Scoop Equalls One Ounce
Usage Rates in Ponds Size of Pond in Gallons 1st
Next 3 weeks
(once per week
Maintenance once per month 50-250 gallon 4 oz 1 oz 1 oz 221-500 gallon 8 oz 2 oz 2 oz 501-1,500 gallon 10 oz 3 oz 3 oz 1,501-5,000 gallon 14 oz 4 oz 4 oz 5,001-15,000 gallon 16 oz 5 oz 5 oz
- Apply at 2 lb per acre each week or bi-weekly, depending on the water quality and algae bloom. .
- Higher dosages produce faster results
- Mix with 2-5 gallons of lake water, stir and allow bacteria to activate for 20 minutes then add to water surface or via a feeder stream.
- Spread the solution around the surface of the lake.
- Diluted form is to be used within 30 minutes of mixing
To order online, use the form below or call 866-444-0977.
Please Note: Your credit card statement will show your charge to either Climax, LLC or Climax Photo depending on your card. For more information about ordering from us, please see our Ordering page.
|Image||Description||SKU||Price Each|| |
|Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost 16 Oz||66400||$ 29.95||Add To Cart|
|Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost 32 Oz||66410||$ 44.95||Add To Cart|
|Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost 11 Lb||66411||$ 164.95||Add To Cart|